用戶註冊天數 2915
用戶失蹤天數 2896

分享 
發表於 2016-4-11 07:55  資料 私人訊息 
scarpe adidas alte bianche Melissa Leo
Cups Powdered Sugar
10 Raspberries for Icing or 2 Tbsp Juiced Raspberries
1 Tbsp Milk or Water
1,hogan r141. Cool and serve,nike huarache 2. she met,hogan italia?
Is Chris Soules the make-out king or what,scarpe di marca outlet?
I’m just teasing — I like Chris a lot I think he was an excellent choice for The Bachelor This is an overwhelming yet fabulous experience It can be hard at times but also so beautiful As a Bachelor or Bachelorette we are so grateful for the experience and the chance to meet so many awesome people
It can also be exhausting at times while you are trying to figure out who is real and who is just there for the TV show Sometimes we choose correctly and sometimes we don’t In my case I am thankful for my wrong decision because in the end it led me to Stephen At the Bachelor premiere in January – Paul Archuleta
The show is different since I was on it It seems like such a bigger production now At the beginning of January we had the opportunity to attend the premiere in LA as a family It was so much fun I could not have been more proud of my baby girl It was so fun seeing all of our friends producers past cast members and Chris Harrison gush over our little Addie bear On the way home that evening I leaned over to Stephen and said “I could not have smiled any harder today I am a very happy and proud mother” I am very thankful for those memories that we can share with Addison My heart is so full First year milestones– Dusty Lu Photography Most recently we celebrated Addison’s first birthday ONE Can you believe she has turned one People kept telling me that time would go by so fast but I don’t think you have any concept of that until you have a child of your own It’s like I blinked and one year flew by Addison is walking now and is still the happiest little girl in The Golden State The gorgeous cake– Dusty Lu Photography We decided to throw Addison an awesome first birthday party I know what you may be thinking: She’ll never remember it I don’t even care We wanted a party to celebrate our baby girl and the blessing that she is My sister Christina her son Laydon me Addison and my dad Papou– Dusty Lu Photography My sister Christina and my nephew Laydon flew in for the event as well as my father Addison’s Papou My childhood best friends from Minneapolis and St Paul cametoo It was so fun to have everyone visit and see my oldest friends and loved ones doting over our baby girl Addison with her Grammie Stephen’s mom– Dusty Lu Photography Our friends the Good Carma Studio girls helped us put this together Without their help we would truly have been lost These ladies are magicians They threw together everything from the swag bags filled with gifts from Munchkin Super Pop Snacks Playskool Net Nanny Mabel’s Labels Zoocchini KB Shimmer Karma Champagne Lulujo Piyo Piyo USANA Gabriel Cosmetics Lucy and Penny and LL Bean to finding our amazing event designer Laura Stewart Design who created all the d??cor as well as our rice sensory station and balloon station The party invitation– Dusty Lu Photography The adorable invitations were designed and custom made by our pals at Loudhouse Creative Our dear friends at Fantasy Frostings gave Addison the best birthday present a smash cake It was a present for all of us because she tore into that cake like a madwoman She didn’t sleep for the rest of the day but it was well worth it Addison digs into her smash cake – Dusty Lu Photography As for the food StoneFire Grill helped in serving some good ole’ comfort food for our baby girl Lots of macaroni and cheese and chicken fingers with their delicious barbecue sauce for dipping The folks at La Croix were kind enough to send lots of refreshments for our guests to enjoy So great to have family in town– Courtesy Stagliano Family
I wanted Addison to be as comfortable as possible for her birthday so I dressed her in a timeless denim skirt and made a onesie that read “one” and had her name printed on the back I topped off her adorable outfit with some ruffle socks and white Stride Rite Keds then added a little gold bow for some extra cuteness too She was adorable
The pictures (check out more here) are some of my favorites and I really hope Addison enjoys looking at them years from now Addison loves to make her cousin laugh– Courtesy Stagliano Family
What did you do for your child’s first birthday What is the best birthday party you have ever been to
— DeAnna Pappas Stagliano
More from DeAnna’s PEOPLEcom blog series:  
  " said Kyle Richards." Sasha Alexander,adidas attitude,' I was in this walking up and down th
頂部

點擊圖片跳轉至淘寶了解更多