Board logo

標題: fake mcm bags com/blog/ [打印本頁]

作者: ojaxkxi672    時間: 2017-4-4 22:46     標題: fake mcm bags com/blog/

com/blog/,mikael kors wallet?p=3127#comment-148168
Great story,purple mcm tote. etc,hermes lock. the FA's have been professional and courageous Where I've witnessed dangerous or ridiculously bad passenger behavior it's impressive how they have handled it" 16 Signs You're Addicted to Travel 5 Being human Finally job or not we're all humans sharing this metal egg for a few hours and flight attendants that keep it real are like gold Sullivan again: "When treated badly by frustrated passengers (there's often good reason to be frustrated or pissed off and it's not because of the FA's) I have liked the [flight attendants] that give a sympathetic smile to the passengers who are enduring with patience" What Flight Attendants Could Improve 1 Changing the rules while the game is in progress This derives directly from the imbalance of power in the cabin If you travel more than a couple of times each year it becomes extremely obvious when a flight attendant is playing fast with the rules just to make it clear who is in charge Believe us we know we have no power whatsoever in the aircraft,longchamp backpack red; you don't have to rub our noses in it Current events pet peeve -- carry-on rules Either enforce them or don't -- but doing so on one flight and not on another or for the people who board last and not those who board first just isn't fair 2 Playing the "safety card" to avoid work or get their way Frequent travelers see this one as well and it is a form of crying wolf Seriously it is not a safety issue to bring an elderly person or toddler a little extra water before the cabin service begins and we all know it The best flight attendants I have seen put safety first in almost everything they do -- but some of the worst I have seen seem to mention it in everything they say Safety onboard is of critical importance and as such should not be an excuse simply not to do something one doesn't feel like doing 3 Talking endlessly I get that the new hip airlines like a certain amount of banter over the aircraft speakers but let's keep it reasonably under control On an overseas flight last summer on Continental an attendant took to the microphone every half hour or so to release almost every pent-up notion that came to mind It's a flight not an improv club or poetry slam yeesh Let us watch the bad movies catch a nap and get out of here 10 Simple Tips for a Smoother Trip 4 Treating cattle class like cattle class When I asked about flight attendant experiences a number of travelers I know cited episodes in which on rare forays into first class they had encountered such better treatment that they were almost offended Frequent traveler Elliza McGrand tells this story: "I ended up in first class a couple of years back due to a canceled flight The service there was sickeningly sweet and way over-the-top nice and 'friendly' It ticked me off because I know that the two overworked folks back in coach [could] barely keep up let alone pester the passenger every five minutes with a fake smile I get that the seat is better in first class but the service should be the same in the whole aircraft Again I'm sure this is corporate policy and the FA's are just doing what they are ordered to do" A number of the people in first class are in the front of the plane mainly because one company or another paid a high price for their seat -- while in the back of the plane most folks probably paid their own way It is a bit distressing to see that true paying customers aren't worth treating as well as others 5 Blaming the customer In the days of rock-bottom airfares industry folks liked to say you get what you pay for -- but let's face it the days of $200 all-in cross-country roundtrip airfares are gone or at best very rare On the whole most of the people in the cabin have paid a fair price for their transport Even if there is a problem passenger or three if there are 150 on the plane 147 of them are toeing the line without complaint dealing with the cramped space and basically "sitting down and shutting up" So whatever is bugging you it ain't our fault All of this said most flight crews absolutely kick out the jams doing a hard job When a bad egg materializes it can almost hobble a good crew,jimmy choo carry sunglasses; I have seen flight crews with a group of great folks overall but one seething black hole of a colleague right in the middle of it practically sucking the oxygen out of the cabin for everyone To these folks enduring a rogue colleague I offer my greatest sympathy and do hope you can do something about it; negat

歡迎光臨 中央之国 (http://chn.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0