Board logo

標題: boutique barbour paris Dermot O'Leary portrays Gog [打印本頁]

作者: d2jnusku4ie    時間: 2016-8-11 10:26     標題: boutique barbour paris Dermot O'Leary portrays Gog

Dermot O'Leary portrays Gogglebox's Steph Parker in new photoshoot
Steph and Dom Parker have won a host of fans since hitting TV screens on Gogglebox and Dermot O'Leary has revealed himself as one of their biggest,hogan outlet milano.
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and in a new photoshoot for heat magazine,cheap replica handbags, the 41 year old X Factor presenter has transformed himself into both Dom AND Steph.
In the picture,louboutin site officiel, which is identical to a promotional shot of the pair, Dermot is unrecognisable as Steph,hogan outlet milano,golden goose scontate Controversy as figure skater, wearing skinny white jeans, heels and a floral top.
Scroll down for video
Incredible transformation: Dermot O'Leary has been transformed into both Steph and Dom Parker from TV's Gogglebox
The real thing: Dermot's impression is incredibly close to the real thing
A blonde wig and bright red lipstick complete the look,scarpe hogan interactive.
As Dom, Dermot swaps to a short grey wig, white shirt, shorts and deck shoes,michael kors uk outlet, for an uncannily similar look to the TV star.
The star quite enjoyed the experience,michael kors outlet prices, joking 'part of me loves being a girl.'
And Dermot opened up to the magazine about who he would have join him for his very own Gogglebox episode.
He said: 'If I did Celeb Gogglebox, I'd get [Harry] Stylesy around   he's always fun to watch TV with   and James Corden.
'And we could be called worse things,nike air max outlet factory, to be honest. I met one lady who said that she used to hate posh people but had changed her mind since watching us. That was nice!'
And the show hasn't only made stars of them,nike air max shoes. Their beloved sausage dog Gigi has been catapulted to fame too,air max scontate.
However,hogan outlet,pandora gioielli Examples of Catchy Business Names, the pair don't always agree on what they're watching.
'I'm a big fan of all the Scandinavian stuff like The Bridge and The Killing,nike tn pas cher,' Steph said.
'Dom doesn't really like foreign shows because it takes him ages to read the subtitles.
'But we both enjoy murder mysteries and we watch a lot of them together,' Dom added.
'I very much enjoy Stephen Fry,candice cooper italia. He always has interesting stuff to talk about,replica watches uk sale.'
Check out the full photoshoot in heat magazine out now,hogan outlet online.
Meanwhile,sac goyard pas cher, Dermot has cast doubt on his X Factor future   saying that he might not return as host this year.
The ex Big Brother's Little Brother presenter took over in 2007,scarpe hogan,[/url], after Kate Thornton was axed by Simon Cowell.
But O'Leary said that he could be tempted by a new challenge,[url=http://www.mcm2011urbino.it/]golden goose spaccio
Asked whether he had signed up for the next series, he told Radio Times: 'Not yet. Usually we talk in about mid February.<br

歡迎光臨 中央之国 (http://chn.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0